For all the movies and TV shows you want to watch, there is no better platform than Netflix. What began as a DVD rental-esque service gathered enough Emmys and now it is a global phenomenon, with its own original series and movies, a social media catchphrase and the works. There’s hardly a reason you shouldn’t be Logging in to www. netflix.com right now!
Related: How to Login In to Hulu Plus
Well fortunately, Netflix(www.netflix.com/) is pretty easy to access. The service comes as an app for most devices including iOS, Android and more, and you can also just use the website with the same ease. Logging into www.netflix.com account is pretty easy, thanks to how streamlined the whole process is. Here’s what you gotta do.
How to netflix.com sign up and Login on Netflix.
Here is a short list on steps you can follow to create a Netflix account.
- Go to Netflix’s official website. Or download the app and launch it.
- Go to “Join Free for a Month”.
- Choose a plan you prefer out of the options available. The options can vary depending on your location.
- Enter your email and set a password. Choose whether or not to receive special offers from Netflix, and uncheck the box if required. Click Continue.
- Fill in your credit card information for the billing. The first month is free and you will only be charged from the second month onwards only.
- That’s it! Your account is now set up to show you free movies and TV shows online.
Please note that it is very important to go through the terms and conditions laid out in the app and the website.
Now that your account is ready, you need to www.netflix.com login into it to play the content of your choice. Here’s how to do that.
- Launch the app, or visit the Netflix website.
- Go to www.netflix.com sign in.
- Enter your username and password combination.
- That’s all. Press Enter and you’re in! Enjoy unlimited entertainment that is just a few taps away!
That was easy, wasn’t it? Well we’re sure this was easy to follow through. If you have any queries for us, leave them in the comments below. Until next time, Cheers!