You’re watching a movie on Netflix, rapt attention on the plot and the characters, having the time of your life. And then suddenly, you get an error. Netflix error code UI-113 has been aggravating many a patron these days. And so we thought we’d share with you a few troubleshooting techniques to solve it.
Note that there is yet to be a permanent solution for Netflix UI-113 error code. The problem is currently believed to be related to connection, so rebooting the connection should get your movies playing back again, no man lost.
Interesting Read: How To Install Netflix on Kodi Addon Free 2016
How to solve Netflix error code UI 113?
Here are the steps you can follow to resolve the issue:
- Restart your deviceIf you’ve encountered the problem running your device, be it your Blu-Ray Player, PlayStation, Wii, Set-top Box or any other device, the first obvious step is to restart your device. This resets the device, and terminates any intrusive processes that might be causing the error.
- Sign out of NetflixIf your device requires you to sign into Netflix over it to play your favorite movies, and the Netflix UI 113 Error Code doesn’t resolve of restarting the device as we recommended in the first step, here’s what to do. Sign out of your Netflix account. Wait a few seconds, and sign back in. You should be able to play the movies you were watching without any hassle.
- Check and Reboot your WiFiIf the problem refuses to resolve, it is almost certain that the issue is with the internet connection. If you’re connected to a WiFi, reboot the router. This should reset the connection. Try using other apps and see if they’re working normally on your device. Reconnect to the network, and it should work fine.
- Connect your device via LANIf your device has a LAN port, it is best to put it into use. WiFi can occasionally fumble, so using LAN becomes the best course of action available. Get a LAN wire cable of suitable length and plug it into your LAN port and connect it thus to your WiFi router. Test the speed of the internet on this connection, and you’re ready to watch your favorite movies on Netflix.
- Check your network securityYour device might be facing problems connecting to the Netflix service without hassle due to external factors. If your WiFi has been compromised by someone accessing super-user privileges, or if you have a VPN running, intermediating your connection, then you should try resolving those issues. Reboot the WiFi router to throw off anyone tampering your WiFi, or try moving the router to a different room if you can (this should send the super-user out of the WiFi’s range).
Also read – Netflix Code UI 800-3 Fix
Hopefully, this helps you resolve the Netflix error code UI 113. The problem is yet to be ascertained properly as to what the code actually indicates. But for the resolution, these are the easiest remedies. If you’re looking for a more in-depth explanation, and a device specific resolution, check out Netflix’s help portal and look up the error code. Leave us your comments below.